Financial Product Innovation and Fintech
Globalisation, technology and economic forces have substantially changed the way in which the financial services industry operates and delivers financial products to a wholesale and retail market. These forces will continue to influence the processes of product innovation and distribution into the future.
Our financial services team has specialist expertise in product innovation and financial market reform to help clients prepare for changes both now and into the future.
- Preparation of platform agreements
- Advising on payment systems and revenue arrangements
- Advising on the functionalities of product design and innovation
- Design distribution and product intervention regulatory powers
- Advising on participation in a regulatory ‘sandbox’
- Protection of intellectual property and know-how
- Privacy, Data Protection and Information Management advice
- Advising on obligations of payment card issuers, vendors, retailers and loyalty schemes