Responding to Complaints: Dealing with Social Media, Investigations, Disciplinary Proceedings and Court Action
Principal, Shannon Mony is delighted to be presenting at the LawSense conference ‘Law for Mental Health Practitioners WA 2019.’ This conference will take place at Parmelia Hilton, Perth on 31st July 2019.
Shannon will be covering the topic ‘Responding to Complaints: Dealing with Social Media, Investigations, Disciplinary Proceedings and Court Action.’ Her presentation will discuss:
- avenues of complaint and action against mental health practitioners
- the roles of the HCCC and AHPRA
- responding to comments or complaints on social media
- areas that lead to complaints or disciplinary action
- implementing strategies to deal with complaints to prevent escalation
- responding effectively to disciplinary action
- reflecting on lessons from recent cases
- exploring the limits of insurance
For more information on this conference, please contact Principal, Shannon Mony.