Our team is experienced in acting for health practitioners in disciplinary matters, including attendance at Panel Hearings and preparing submissions in response to Immediate Action Committee Hearings. We are skilled at handling disciplinary complaints arising from allegations of negligent treatment, inappropriate conduct, failure to diagnose, and failure to obtain informed consent.
- Investigating and assisting with the formulation of responses for clients to complaints logged with statutory bodies
- Advising and supporting clients during Immediate Action hearings listed before the relevant Board
- Advising and defending clients at Professional Standards Committee hearings before the relevant Board
- Advising and defending clients at tribunal hearings
- Advising and acting for clients in relation to reinstatement on the AHPRA register
- Advising and supporting health practitioners with investigations by hospitals into their alleged conduct