We not only work for our clients, but we work with them to actively resolve their disputes. Our clients benefit from focused, timely and cost-effective commercial litigation and dispute resolution services. Over the past six years, our team has assisted clients with a number of very large and complex disputes, as well as a number of small disputes.
Our team prepares a litigation and resolution plan at an early stage of any dispute. We regularly update clients on progress and involve them in the resolution strategy to ensure the solution is right for them.
The use of technology enables us to maintain a lean commercial litigation team while at the same time being able to efficiently and effectively manage litigation of all sizes.
Our team is experienced in advising, managing, pursuing, and defending a range of matters including:
- Asset tracing
- Class action litigation
- Complex Contract disputes
- Corporations Act issues
- Defamation and online reviews
- Joint venture and shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Pharmacy business disputes
- Pharmacy location rule disputes, including Ministerial Discretion applications
- Purchase and sale of business disputes
- Retail and brand disputes
- Technology disputes
- White collar and commercial fraud investigations and litigation