Date: Tuesday 31 August 2021
Time: 8-9PM AEST
Join Principal Chandrika Darroch in a panel discussion, with Georgina Woods and Gary West from Pharmaceutical Defence Limited (PDL), as they examine the regulatory obligations of pharmacy practitioners and proprietors. This one hour interactive webinar will address common scenarios and provide practical guidance on what can be done to mitigate risk to avoid regulatory action.
Aimed at pharmacists and pharmacy proprietors, the webinar will cover:
- Pharmacist and proprietor responsibilities and roles
- Guidelines and legislation
- What constitutes oversight?
- Strategies to demonstrate and maintain oversight
- The importance of documentation
- Problem areas and case studies – opioid replacement therapies, dose administration aids and staff theft/access